Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ice Cream Layout

Hey everyone,

Today I have a cute layout of my girls to share. 



All of the papers are American Crafts. I cut the title with my silhouette. I fussy cut the ice cream cone on the bottom and put it on a pop dot. I placed a gold heart paper clip in the top corner of the pics. I made the little flair myself.






I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
Clique Kits - Anything Goes
DL.ART - Anything Goes
Rochelle Spears - This or That (Paper Clip)
GrandDiva's Creative Corner - Sketch 












Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely page and darling photos! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Love that ice cream paper! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so super sweet and adorable are those girls and there ice creams... thanks for playing along at CK too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! the the ice cream paper! Perfect for your photos! Thanks for playing along with the This or That Challenge/Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page and great job with the sketch and This or That Challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thanks for joining Clique kits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!