Thursday, April 24, 2014

Geek is Chic

Back in October Adam took the girls in the studio and did a fun photo shoot with them. The results were so funny! The girls were wearing around 3d movie glasses and Adam thought they looked "hollywood" well I thought they looked... nerdy LOL! Anyway I made a layout using a couple of the pics from that shoot.



I used DCWV Neon Chic stack for this layout.. I cut the title circles and glasses with my Expression 2 and Gyspy. The glasses are from My Quiet Book, "chic" is from Paisley, the circles are from Cricut Craft Room Basics, and "geek" & "is" are from Creative Memories Be Young and welded together on the Gypsy. 

I'm entering this layout into the following challenge:
Simon Says - Clean & Simple


Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, fab layout & the photo's of your girls are adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!