Monday, July 29, 2013

Ice Cream

This is a layout i made for the current imaginisce sketch (which i was just a few hours shy of the deadline *sigh*).. i used all imaginisce papers except for the pink and brown. I cut the ice cream with my cricut and the top i cut 4 times and made them a 3d embellishment. the title is thickers.




I'm entering this into the following challenges:
my creative time - summer theme
paper playtime - #15
DL.ART - anything goes july

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. SUPER SWEET layout, AWESOME job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love that 3D ice cream cone! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling picture and wonderful layout to remember the occasion....perfect summer themed project. Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time for the Summer themed Designer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!