Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Craft Room

Please everyone excuse the mess... I'm still in the process of moving and organizing and all that good stuff! It's not even close to being done but its workable for the time being. I'm only even posting this pic now because there is a linky party for showing your craft room.. so here you go...

This is a panorama view of my room.. so there is 3 walls here.

I'm entering my room in the following challenge:
Craftin Desert Diva's - #6 

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome space. Nice and bright. Wish I had natural lighting coming in my space.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great space! Nicely organized! Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Divas Link party, Guest Designer Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have lots of space! Have fun organizing and then crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your paper holder!! I want one of those. You have a big area lots super! Thanks for sharing.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Show me your craft space “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your crafty space!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great space, looks like you have great lighting in there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!