Friday, November 2, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room scrapbook fri - pumpkins




Today is My Cricut Craft Room Scrapbook Friday and the theme was to make a fall page. Well when I think of fall sure I think of leaves, and rain, and cold (all things I love!), but I also think of the pumpkin patch.. which is one of my favorite things to do in the fall aside from halloween and everything else fall and fun lol.

So for my layout I used a few different carts.. the title is cut from Mini Monsters, the set of 3 pumpkins is from Holiday Cakes, and the bottom corner pumpkin is from Disney Princesses Happily Ever After.

Most of the paper is DCWV fall/halloween stacks. The photo mats are greenish blue card stock. I added a journaling tag from kraft and ripped it up a bit. At the top I cut a strip of different brown from the same paper line and used scalloped scissors, then I added some pen work in gold and white to help make it more visible. 

To check out all other DT projects today please go to My Cricut Craft Room.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!