Thursday, October 18, 2012

MCCR Theme Day Thursday - Football Birthday

It's Theme Day Thursday over at My Cricut Craft Room and the theme today is birthday!

I made this card for my big brother.. he loves football and his fav color is red.

To make this card I used the Life is A Party cart. The card is a red card base.. with a red patterned paper on top & I inked the edges of the pattern paper with brown ink. I tied some red bakers twine around the bottom of the patterned paper.

The inside has a stamped present in brown and brown ink around the edges.

To check out the other DT projects today head over to My Cricut Craft Room.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great masculine card!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that football card!! It turned out awesome!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a perfect little card for a little boy! Nice job!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!