Monday, August 13, 2012

MCCR Letter G - LATE :(((





I'm So sorry everyone... I coulda swore I had this all ready to go and turns out I didn't I didn't even remember to get it to Erica in time. How horrible of me. First time I've ever missed a post for a DT. Gosh I can't believe I did that. I've had the card done for a week! UGH!

Anyway to see more projects starting with the letter G go to MCCR and check out everyones awesome projects.

To make my card I used DCWV paper for the brown background... Oscar the Grouch (my letter g is for Grouch and Green)... i cut with Sesame Street Friends... I put the Heart on a pop dot and under "I <3 trash" I wrote "(like one direction)" lol.. its a funny card.. and the sentiment says "CRAPPY BIRTHDAY" and is held on with duct tape. I made this for my lil cousin who loves Oscar the Grouch... and obviously One Direction.. and someones gotta give her a hard time about it.




Again... so sorry I'm so late!!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Oscar is so adorable for an old grouch :) I love the use of the duct tape!! What a fun card!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Oscar the grouch, and the use of duct tape,it is sooo cute,
    MCCR DT
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully grungy image and great idea to add the duct tape. Gorgeous!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!