Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Swimming Layout

Hey everyone..

Today I have this swimming layout I made using Imaginisce products.

The title is made from purple & yellow bakers twine.. I wrote out the word and doodles with a Zig glue pen and then put the twine on the glue.

the sun is cut from the Pooh & Friends cart and I added some orange stickles and put it on a pop dot.

I Fussy cut these shorts and put some blue stickles on them on some of the wavey designs.


I fussy cut the beach balls and put them on pop dots and I added purple twine and yellow twine over the pictures.


I fussy cut the popsicle and added a piece of purple and yellow cardstock and some ripped imaginisce paper behind each pic. The pic with the purple cardstock background has purple twine and the pic with the yellow cardstock has yellow twine.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! Love how you added the glitter! Adorable!

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LO....love all the added details!! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages with great details, thanks for joining us at FCCB this week
    xhugsx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with the Imaginisce challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!