Wednesday, July 4, 2012

CWC #93 Happy Birthday USA

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

This week our challenge over at CWC is Happy Birthday USA.. use Red, White & Blue!

4th of July is my absolute favorite Holiday.. it trumps every other holiday.. with Halloween following and then Christmas. I know weird right? How many people have the 4th of July as their fav holiday?! ME! Reason? Simple. I LOVE fireworks! I've been obsessed with fire since I can't even remember when. And in high school I fully intended on becoming a pyrotechnician... but of course... I didn't pay real good attention to my Chemistry class LOL! Anyway.. then I was gonna be a psychologist and finally a photographer.. (which I am).

ANYWAY..... on to my project.


I made this layout with a pic of Jayden.. shes 3 months old in this pic. And the hat shes wearing.. it was Adam's when he was a baby... (I LOVE that his mom saved so much stuff from his past.. I wish my mom hadn't lost all of my stuff in storage and moves oh well... both of my girls even slept in Adam's old bassinet.. I'm a sentimental fool lol!).



The dots around the pic in red white and blue are Scribbles 3d paint.

The anchors are cut from the Life's a Beach cart.

And both anchors have red bakers twine on them somewhere.

I hope you'll all head over to CWC and join us this week in our challenge!

I'm entering this into the following challenge:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day (and a happy and safe 4th!)!!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie this is so adorable. Love the picture of your cutie Jayden and love the nautical theme. Great papers and the title is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Congrats on DT, I'm number 49 on the list. Come by and get you some puddin n pie!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!