Thursday, June 21, 2012

CWC #91 First day of summer (LATE :( )

I CANNOT believe I didn't have this up. I just got back from vacation and things have been crazy and just now got a chance to check this. I could have swore I had it all schedueled to post and everything.. go figure my very first time missing a post I'm so ashamed of myself I cannot express it enough. I'm very sorry to everyone especially Melin and all the CWC DT! Very very very sorry! Ugh! I'm so mad at myself.

Ok onto my project ...


I made this tag using 3 birds on parade for the grill and plantin schoolbook for the tag. All of the paper is recollections. I added some twine for the sun and some stickles around the clouds.

Hope you like it sorry its late!! Also hope you'll join in the challenge with us at CWC.. first day of summer!


Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!