Wednesday, June 27, 2012

CWC #92 - It's HOT Outside!

Today is challenge #92 over at CWC.. It's HOT Outside... (celebrate fun things to do in & around water). I made this Pool Baby layout using the Pack Your Bags cart.


I love this cart it's got all sorts of great cuts for summer time and vacations, beach trips, swimming, cruises, plane trips, car trips etc etc. Anyway.. I did both cuts from the same page and added some Stickles to give them a little shine!



I added stickles to the baby's swim suit in the title as well as dots around parts of "BABY". This is popped off the page with pop dots.


this cut as stickles on the eyes, in the water around the baby and in the water inside the inner tube.

I hope you like my layout and consider joining in the fun with us this week at CWC!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great LO, Jamie! Love the bright colors and your two bathing beauties! The glitter is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and love the cute little floating girl. Looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout, and the water that you added to cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!