Monday, January 9, 2012

Some of my Christmas presents..

Well I've been so busy I never got to share all the great things I got for Christmas... Well I've got a minute to type so I'll tell you all.

Adam got me a ton of Cricut cartridges...
Imagine Carts:
country carnaval
best friends
hopscotch

Normal Carts:
Formal occasion
give a hoot
batman
winter woodland
best of 2008
best of 2009
best of 2010
3 birds on parade
elmos party
winter woodland
robotz

Project Carts:
fancy frames
princess party
sweet tooth boxes

Lite/Seasonal Carts:
9 months
gingerbread
happy graduation
luau
fathers day
sugar and spice
winter lace

WOW that's a TON of carts.. easily more than I had put together before :D. My husband is the best! Thats not all.. he also got me a new Expression (to replace the one I have had for over 2 years and is on it's last leg). And.. he also got me a Gypsy!!

Saddly when we opened up the Gypsy and tried to register it it wouldn't turn on.. So the other day adam spent about 30 mins on hold waiting for Provo Craft to actually talk to him.. once they did they sat on the line with him forever telling him how to turn it on and having him do it all (even though he already did) then finally they decided to send me a replacement Gypsy because mine was broken. Well they told him it'll take 5 days to receive the mailing label through email and then I should expect it in the mail in about a month.. Umm ok so thats a month that I don't get to use my gypsy or the 2 carts that come on it.. and they aren't going to do anything for it. So all the rumors I heard about Provo Craft having bad customer service I guess isn't too far off. They didn't even apologize for it not working. Oh well I guess.

I got a lot of stuff for Christmas thow so nothing to complain about.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Look at ALL those cartridges. Where did he get most of them?

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!