Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Present gift card set



Matching gift card holder set of cards I made. Very simple (as most of my projects are lol.. I guess I can't get too complicated with a 3 month old and almost 2 year old).


Green recollections card stock cut in half (8.5x11) and then folded in 3rds how ever you want I guess. DCWV Christmwas paper to cover and I used the opposite of each other's outside on the others inside. Inked the edges.. and put ribbon on to look like a present.


the inside pocket is red card stock cut almost to the edges of the card.. (which I believe is 4.24inchs so the pocket I think I cut at 4in) adhered down with atg tape on the bottom and 2 sides. Then covered in the DCWV paper just slightly smaller than the pocket.



Made the bows on top by tying the bow on one and making a crazy looking bow on the other.. just spun it like flower petals and atg in between each layer.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!