Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Shower decore #1






I will be making a few posts today of different decorations made for my baby shower.. And the last post will be an overall of the baby shower.. Hope you enjoy!




I made these simple napkin decorations using some of the paper type ribbon (I cant remember what its called at the moment) you buy it in a HUGE spool for less than $5 at Michaels.. even less if you use a coupon (which I did lol). I bought the clear plastic silver ware from the Dollar Tree as well as the pink napkins.. I tied the napkins around the silverware using the ribbon stuff.




Then I added tiny (cut at 1inch) deer from Create A Critter.. I used the shadow on these. I cut them using dark brown paper and then inked them with a dark brown ink pad for a little texture.




Heres a close up.. cute right?! I adhered the deer to the bows using my ATG gun.




And the finished product in the basket I got at Walmart for $1.50 on clearance! Awesome Deal!!!


I am entering this decoration item into the following challenge:


Now on another note.. today is my very last Dr appointment.. Harmony will be here in 6 days if everything goes as planned.. so I may not post the rest of my decore right away since I have an appointment at 2... but I will post them sometime this week. And as for my Jayden scrapbook.. that kinda went out the window just as I expected it would lol.. I fell wayyy behind and theres no getting back on track now since I have birth announcements to make soon.. speaking of which.. My husband made the templet for the announcements last night! (he also made the templet for Jayden's birth announcements). I'll share those when I get them made.. it'll be awhile lol!


And... I also forgot to tell everyone what a wonderful husband I have.. for our anniversary he made me a huge table in my scrapbooking room that fits in the closet perfectly and took the doors off the closet so it is now my dedicated cricut space (well not just yet cuz it's still being worked on) I'll post pics of all that some other day.. when its finished I made sure to take before and during and i'll take after pics too and i'll show you all my scraproom make over :D


Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day! (this will not be the last post today)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! What a precious idea!! I just LOVE these!! The little deer is adorable. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve...

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really cute thanks for sharing with all of us and entering it into anything goes challenge for decorate to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a sweet embellishment on the napkins for the DTC challenge.
    Claire ... Guest Designer
    http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! visiting from DTC
    tina
    http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Can't wait to see more =)

    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea..TFS! Can't wait to see more...
    Good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. here from Decorate to Celebrate! Cute project! looks like a great shower!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Great to be in the challenge with ya! New follower....Stop in and see me ;)

    Be Blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea! Coming over from "DTC"! TFS!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! Love it! Here from DTC! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!