Thursday, July 21, 2011

Photo Print Price Deals!!

Ok sorry everyone I have ANOTHER post!! lol I know, c'mon already! Well this one isnt a project. I can't promise this will be my last post for the day either.. I am loving my craft room right now and I have to take advantage of it before this new lil girly comes in Sept (I probably won't be crafting for at the very least a month after I have her). So don't be surprised if I keep making 2-4 posts a day of my projects until Sept at least lol.

Anyway.. the real reason Im back! I had to let everyone know about these amazing deals going on at a couple different photo companies.
Right now Shutterfly.com has 50 free 4x6 prints. If you're already a member you probably got this email. (expires July 27, 2011)
And Snapfish.com has 100 4x6 prints for $1 and/or 200 4x6 prints for $2!
(expires @ 6pm pst on july 26 2011)
The codes to get these prices are:
JULY100PRNTS - 100 for $1
JULY200PRNTS - 200 for $2

You have to pay s&h for both places but you still can't beat that price!
OMG What a deal! Im definitely getting some! So now you guys can stock up on some pics! Hope you can use these :)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!