Sunday, July 10, 2011

Flashback Friday 13.0



I just came across the Flashback Friday Challenges blog and their current challenge is to post your 1st non traditional shaped card. Mine of course is Jayden's birth announcements.. I made them using SCAL 2 and my expression. The actual file my husband and I designed ourselves. We even had a seperate layer to cut for the liner (which in the card pictured is blue but we made all colors). I actually made these before Jayden was born but they were completed about 2 weeks after her birth.. so late Jan 2010. I LOVE these announcements.. Now they are definitely gonna be hard to top for the little girl we have on the way. :) Hope you like em!



card closed



card semi open



card inside


Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Okay..now how fun and creative are your birth announcements!!! Even better reading that you and your hubby designed them...super fun!!! Thanks so much for joining in the Flashback Friday Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You designed it yourself??? What a fun way to announce such a sweet arrival (gotta love all the pics in your banner :>) )
    Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm back again:) I wanted to let you know that I featured your card over on the Flashback Friday Challenge blog today!

    P.S. I see that you're a washingtonian too!!!! yahoooo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!