Monday, January 10, 2011

Twin card


This week the SweetSassyDiva Dt was asked to make something using either a new cart or our fav cart.. I used Simply Charmed, which my husband got me for Christmas.. so its new, but it's also quickly becoming one of my favs!

I made this for my sister-in-laws sister... shes expecting twins one boy and one girl. :) I'm so excited for her!

I cut both the baby boy and girl out at 2.5inches. The background paper is wrapping paper I got when I first got pregnant with my baby, I cut the wrapping paper to fit the card. I wrote "It's a..." with a black Glaze pen and the "BOY!" & "GIRL!" are both the $1 glitter glue from Michaels. Fairly easy and super cute!!

Supplies:
Paper - 2 shades of blue, 3 shades of pink, black & patterned paper (wrapping paper for mine)
Other - blue glitter glue, pink glitter glue, ATG gun, Zig glue, black Glaze pen, Simply Charmed


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Something New (babies are new, the glitter I used is new & Simply Charmed is a new cart i got for Christmas)

Cooking With Cricut - #12

SEI Challenge With Abby - #1


Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. HI Jamie, what a wonderful card for your SIL's sister! It is so lovely to receive a handmade twin baby card as they are so unique. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute your twin's baby card Jamie ! Your sister in love will be excited for this hand made super cute card ! Great job !
    Good luck with your challenge !
    Thanks to play with us this week at Cooking with Cricut
    Have a great Friday ;-)
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! How exciting, twins! Thanks for joining us over at Cooking with Cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Twins are so exciting!! I have sisters that are twins. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with the Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!! and the cutest thing!!!!! Thanks for entering my challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Jamie! Congrats to the SIL's sis! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Congrats to your SIL:) She will love this card. You did a great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison CWCDT www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute, congrats to your Sil's. Great Job! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking with Cricut!
    Karla Urea

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us over at Cooking with Cricut.

    Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista
    CWCDT
    www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I love how you used the glitter for your text! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderfully cute card! WOW twins! Boy and girl...instant family :-) Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at CWC. I am now following you and looking forward to seeing more of your creativity! Thanks again! Melin...CookingWithCricut.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. What a great idea. I am sure she will like it. THose little cuties are just adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!